INTRODUCING THE NEW TANDEM RANGEAvailable in 30T, 36T & 41T capacities
WITH consistent demand, and five successful seasons with the Elmer’s Haulmaster range, WA distributors Waringa Agriculture are excited to announce the release of the Tandem Axle range of chaser bins for the upcoming 2020/21 harvest. This addition adds merit to the already increasing demand for the Haulmaster and offers another option to fulfil farmers’ requirements.
The Haulmaster Tandem range was trialled and tested in Australia last season with great success. The capabilities of the Tandem range greatly exceeded our expectations! The mobility and fluidness of the tandem axle makes for a stress-free pull on the tractor, even when full. The newest edition means more farmers can take advantage of the Haulmaster range, having an axle system to fit all farming terrain and operations. The new range now offers our customers the chance to choose between three different models, including single axle wheels or transfer tracks, tandem wheels or the fixed track models.
Key Features of the Tandem Range Include:
- Four-wheel steering, which works with the tractor for maximum maneuverability, minimal soil disturbance and reduced pressure on axles increasing longevity.
- 2.5m³ of ground contact, maximising flotation and resulting in lower soil compaction.
- 800/65X32 tyres ensuring maximum flotation and stability.
- 3m wheel centers for controlled traffic farming.
- Minimal soil disturbance.
- Pivoting spout and adjustable auger.
- Work and Safety lights.
- Fast clean out.
- Unloading speeds (16-18T/minute)
“We were looking for capacity and the 41T Elmer with the tandem axle has been great for us so far. The best features of this bin are the tandem axle, better load carry, the capacity and also the loadcells which are handy to calibrate headers on the go. The new Haulmaster pro joystick which controls this bin is very good with the one control for the whole bin.”
STEVEN LORD, LORD FARMS, GOOMALLING